Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 22, 2014

How to Fix Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0(T211) ]IMEI Null and Unknown Baseband problem

How to Fix Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0(T211) ]IMEI Null and Unknown Baseband problem





  •  To fix invalid IMEI on Samsung Galaxy tab3 
  • first download odin
  • second download modem file
  • turn off your phone
  • Go to download mode on your phone.(Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power button)
  • Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable
  •  extract modem file
  • After clicking the PDA button
  • select modem file


  •  Wait for a few seconds
  • Odin  PASS.message and your phone will automatically reboot
  • check the imie





  • 18 comments:

    1. tested. Work perfectly! Thank U very much

      ReplyDelete
    2. I cannot do. Whyyy ����please help me how to do.teach me pleaseeeeeee

      ReplyDelete
    3. thanks anna it is working......

      ReplyDelete
    4. tolong bantu saya gss hp sya gak ada sinyal selepas flashing please bantu saya imei 00000000

      ReplyDelete
    5. I've done as per the above hint and the install processes succeeded but imei masi remain null / null what should i do pack for the gratitude thank you

      ReplyDelete


    6. Hire a good hacker contact elizabethjone146@gmail.com
      WhatsApp +18572012269 best hacker it help many people

      ReplyDelete
    7. I was scammed by a fake Bitcoin investment company online in June. I lost about $782, 000 to them and they denied all my withdrawal requests, and gave me all sorts of filthy requests. It was really hard for me because that was all my life savings and they tricked me into investing with their company with a guarantee that I will make more profit. They took all my money and I did not hear from them anymore. I was able to recover all I lost through the help of Lord Hacker Ultimate. I paid for the tools used and 20% of the recovered funds as his service charge after I got all my money back. I am really grateful to him because I know a lot of people here have been scammed and need help. reach out to them via; L.H.ULTIMATE @ FASTSERVICE .COM, website: lordhackerultimate.wixsite.com/lordhackerultimate. Their YouTube Page @lordhackerultimate, for any desired Hacking Services

      ReplyDelete